Weight loss – bodybuilding – fat reduction – weight training – weight lifting – power lifting – physique contest – 6 pack abs – fitness at 40 – fitness at 50
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Project shredded Episode 2 - Progress Check
Episode 2 – Progress Check
✅ Arms and back are one of my strongest body parts.
✅ Back width is improving.
✅ Shoulders have good size.
Training
4 gym sessions/week
2 Muay Thai sessions/week
2 kettlebell conditioning sessions/week
8,000–10,000 steps/day
View the video on Instagram and follow Me.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5Tv99xywA/?igsh=MXY3dHhvdGNuaHZyMg==
Nutrition
I combine traditional weight training with sports-conditioning—such as Muay Thai and MMA—this will help individuals build cardiovascular strength and achieve their fitness.
The Rock Hard Physique: This is my blog where I guide detailing natural bodybuilding techniques, nutrition, and workout design.
Massive Arms: A specialized training manual focusing entirely on biceps and triceps development.Bigger
Shoulders: A guide dedicated to building upper body width and shoulder strength.
Training Programs & Philosophy: My approach to fitness blends aesthetic bodybuilding with functional athletic performance:
Hybrid Training: I combine traditional heavy weight lifting with high-intensity sports conditioning.
Combat Sports Integration: I incorporate elements of Muay Thai and MMA into workouts to boost cardiovascular endurance.
Natural Progression: My philosophy prioritizes sustainable, drug-free lifestyle habits over quick fixes.
Active Recovery: I emphasize the importance of proper sleep, mobility work, and nutrition to support intense training.
#ProjectShredded #TheDecision #Discipline #MuayThai KettlebellTraining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment