Friday, July 16, 2021

Best Budget Flat Bench for Home Workout Set up | Indian Home Gym Set up

Build a home gym is one of the best move I have made and has worked well for me. I can workout anytime of the day whether its raining or sunny doesn’t matter. Biggest factor is I save time and money, because if I were to work out in a commercial gym wouldn’t be possible. Some people believe investing in home gym is unnecessary and futile, but I found it otherwise.  


My new addition to my home gym is a flat bench which is made of solid steel. Home gyms in India are rare. If you are looking for budget bench for home gym set up here is my review of flat bench, I purchased recently for my HOME GYM WORKOUT. I found this to be best budget home gym equipment and best for a home gym set up. It cost me 2200 rupees. I have test it I have bench 100 kgs no wobbling and it's very well built. The bench looks sturdy and is an asset to home gym. This is a big asset to my home gym.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment