Thursday, October 1, 2026

PULL DAY | Build a Stronger, Thicker Back

"Follow my pull day workout using T-bar rows, lat pulldowns, cable rows and curls to build a stronger, thicker back during Project Shredded." A powerful back isn't built overnight—it's built one rep at a time.
Today's session: ✅ Dumbbell Shrugs ✅ T-Bar Rows ✅ Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns ✅ Seated Cable Rows ✅ Single-Arm Dumbbell Rows ✅ Hyperextensions ✅ Machine Wrist Curls ✅ Machine Preacher Curls ✅ Dumbbell Alternate Curls Every set is focused on building width, thickness, grip strength, and arm size. Stay consistent, train with intent, and let the results speak for themselves. This was one of my pull workouts when I was around 74 kilos. I focused on building my back thickness, width, and overall strength. Started the session with dumbbell shrugs, then moved into T-bar rows to work on that back thickness. After that, I hit wide-grip lat pulldowns and seated cable rows to build more width and control. Finished my back work with single-arm dumbbell rows and hyperextensions. For biceps, I kept it simple — machine wrist curls, preacher curls, and dumbbell alternate curls to build strength and size. Looking back, this phase was about more than just lifting weights. It was about building consistency and creating the foundation for my transformation. This was another day of Project Shredded. One workout at a time. đŸ”¥ Which exercise is your favorite for building a massive back? Follow for more bodybuilding, strength training, Muay Thai, kettlebell, and fitness content. #PullDay #BackWorkout #BackDay #Bodybuilding #GymMotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment