Friday, June 8, 2018

High Protein Diet - How much protein do I need? 

One of the building blocks of muscle is protein you need protein to build muscle. So what do you do apart from training hard to build muscle, yes you got to increase your protein intake. 



I am now on a diet to build muscle, so I follow a high protein diet but what is high for me would be not high protein consumption for someone else. I consume around 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, most importantly I am not a big believer on a constant high protein diet. Yes you heard me right, I don't follow a high protein diet throughout the year. I most of the times eat what I feel like and based on my appetite and not trying to achieve my macros goal. 

I will show you how to build a good physique without worrying too much about macros. Follow my YouTube channel subscribe and support. Please follow my journey and I shall share my diet and training videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment