Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fat to Fit Massive legs in Minutes

Fat to Fit transformation is on full swing with my new Leg workout for massive legs. This leg workout has helped me build mass and asthetics. Whether you want to build strong legs or massive quads to go on stage follow this leg workout routine.



You need to have strong legs to display a powerful physique. Whether you want to play sport or get on a bodybuilding show you gotta have quads and boy o boy work on front Squat to build those huge wheels. In this workout video you will see my leg routine that will stimulate every muscle fiber in your leg. 
It's the leg workout and specially the squat that separates men from boys. Leg press, squat are staple to build huge legs. 

My Transformation from Fat to Fit series is something I have been doing to get in shape and share my journey. Do me a favor and subscribe to my YouTube channel and support me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment