Friday, May 28, 2021

Barbeque Chicken at Home | BBQ Chicken Recipe

When we talk about food, what’s the first dish that strikes your mind and heart, if you are a food lover like me. Yes, you heard me right I love food. My personal favorite is BBQ chicken, cooked or grilled I am always ready to devour it with a hungry belly. I love to workout and stay in shape but I am not the type, who stays or shies away from food. If you eat more workout more, burn calories but never compromise on your favorite food.

I will tell what, when it comes to BBQ or barbeque chicken it makes everyone happy and you can eat it on any occasion and anywhere right from your backyard cooking grill to a fancy restaurant. I have found few good qualities in BBQ chicken compared to other dishes is its juicy, easy to cook and you can flavor them as you like. Oh! Did I happen to not say affordable? Being into fitness and bodybuilding I can’t stress enough the value of proteins and amino acids. Now that’s a different topic, lets stick with BBQ, shall we? I typically cook barbeque with 1 kg of chicken that’s like 2/3 lbs. of chicken for people using lbs. metrics. 

How do I make BBQ? well let me list down the ingredients I use to cook a mouthwatering barbeque chicken recipe. 

Chicken
Butter
Chili powder
Mustard powder
Salt and pepper
Some secret spices 




These are some of the stuffs I use to cook a BBQ chicken, please do watch my YouTube channel and subscribe for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment