Friday, May 28, 2021

Decathlon Resistance Band 45 Kgs Leg Workout | Resistance Band for Home Workout

I bought a Decathlon resistance band 45kgs of resistance. I find the resistance band workout to be very effective and efficient, however by no means am I saying that they can ever be better than free weights. Every piece of equipment has its use in time and place. Now we have less or no access to gyms, can’t or don’t move much. So that brings us to the question how do we get in shape then? Well, you are in luck please follow my resistance band workout where I detail all resistance band exercises right from a leg workout, chest workout, arms workout and also back workout. 

 Resistance bands are unique and mobile can be carried anywhere anytime unlike a machine or free weights. Also, you can do lot of exercises with one piece of equipment. Now that’s what I call a great exercise tool. I have designed a leg workout and consist of only 4 exercises you need to do to keep up in shape and tone your leg muscles.

Please do follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Let’s workout and smash it!




No comments:

Post a Comment