Wednesday, May 11, 2022

32 kg Kettlebell Cleans

I have been on a quest to get fit and get muscular right from my teens to into my late 30s. I have trained from body weight training to bodybuilding, to powerlifting and finally kettlebell training.

All of these forms of training have their own flavour and benifits. I loved them all and used them all to my advantage. Now let's talk about kettlebell. Like any other form of training kettlebell is a tool but a great peace of equipment. It has numerous benifits but to answer to your question is it the ultimate training equipment? I would say yes and no simply because it's very subjective.

By subjective I mean it depends on your goals is it that you want speed and explosive power with toned physique or you want a bodybuilder kind of physique?. If you want a bodybuilder kind of physique then you have to bodybuild. But what i recommend is add kettlebell training to your regime. May be like a cardio day or if you progressively get better and stronger at it then it will build over muscle as well.

You would believe how i was humbled by a 24 kg Kettlebell i couldn't even clean it in the beginning not even a partial clean. The way it shifts weight and puts stress on your body is very different from how it happens in bodybuilding weight training. With bodybuilding it's more of training and building muscle more of Static moments where as with kettlebell it's very dynamic and has lots of benifits. Now after a year of training i switched to a 32 kg Kettlebell. 

Do subscribe to my youtube channel and share the videos.

Untill next time train hard and stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment