Thursday, May 19, 2022

Natural body transformation Day 1

Today I am starting my natural body transformation series day 1. I trained chest and triceps. chest has been one of my strongest body part but off lately I have not trained it at all. Hence I started day 1 with chest and triceps.

Typically I use to train in a commercial gym but now I have made a conscious decision to set up a home gym and train over here. I stay in Udupi now and let me tell you i have been loving my stay so far. This series is going to be not only training at home in a home gym but also natural body transformation no supplement and protein powder.

Here is my workout for today

Flat dumbbell bench press 4x10
Flat dumbbell Flys 4x10
Triceps dips using a bench 4X7 to 10
Triceps dumbbell skull crusher 4x10

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for the video format of the series and drop a like and comment on the YouTube channel and I will reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment