Sunday, November 26, 2017

Build Massive Legs in minutes

I am sure you are tired of having skinny legs or have faced issue with bring up your legs to match your upper body. If this is what has been bothering you then you are at the right place to fix it. When I say build massive legs in minutes, don’t get me wrong I am not promising your legs are going to look like big ramy’s legs. It takes years and years of training to get massive legs.  What I want you to understand is by following what I am going to say you surely will be on track to get your legs huge and defined.

Firstly let’s look at why do we need big and strong legs. Why is the quad strength so important I ask? Many people give their legs a weak workout at best or skip over them completely in favor of training their arms or chest. This mistake of not training legs not only takes away from strength but also ruins the overall flow of the body. Training legs help pack on lean mass it also helps keep of fat. It’s a known Fact that when you do a heavy, intense leg workout, your growth hormone spikes.

I have always loved challenges and nothing challenges you in the gym then doing heavy set of squats both back and front squat. So my number one exercise is back squat followed by heavy high rep leg press. Here are two videos demonstrating the same. Do both variation of squats with a rep range not less than 10 and throw in a set of 4 to begin with for 3 weeks and then increase the sets.





I also suggest adding in leg extension and some hamstring work. I will detail the each sub muscle in legs in my future article.


Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and shoot me any questions you have related to strength training, bodybuilding and diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment