Sunday, June 26, 2022

Can we Build Muscles without supplements

Fat to Fit Natural Bodybuilding without supplements is a new series on my youtube channel.I shall share my diet, training routine and progress. I have always been a Big fan of Mike Mentzer and I believe in his training methods. Can we Build Muscles without supplements you may ask, I say yes.
Like Arthur Jones, mike Mentzer, Casey viator and Dorian Yates I love the heavy duty training methods. I believe if you are able to create the intensity to stimulate the muscle growth then high volume is not necessary.The uniqueness of this series is I train without any supplements and train at home so it eliminates machines and its all about free weights. Thats where it deviates from mike Mentzer routine since machines are involved more in his routine, like the Nautilus machines.
This is Episode 1 od my Training. Please comment and share your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment