Friday, June 10, 2022

At Home Barbell Only Chest Workout

Today on Natural Bodybuilding without Supplements Episode 3, I do at home barbell only chest workout with barbell bench press. If you have followed me and my natural bodybuilding life style and journey you would know I follow HEAVY DUTY TRAINING method with High intensity exercises. Created by ARTHUR JONES and refined by Mike Mentzer who wrote numerous articles did seminars and trained lot of clients. He completed in Mr Olympia and mr. Universe, he was a legend in the sport of bodybuilding.
Do we really need Supplements to build muscle ? This is the question I get asked the most.I want to this transformation and get in best shape I can be in and prove it's not mandatory to take supplements, it's just a personal choice. I believe in adding whole some foods in one's diet and workout diligently and hard. In course of this transformation I will increase intensity level and you will see me putting mow lot of muscle and be in good physical condition. subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment