Thursday, August 6, 2015

Chisel that chest – 3 best Chest Exercises for the Perfect Pecs Workout

I have been trying to find a quick and effective workout which can hit all the areas of chest and get ripped, that’s how I came up with Chisel that chest - Chest Exercises for the Perfect Pecs Workout.



I not only wanted set of exercises which will hit every fiber in the chest muscle but also give me tremendous pump. It’s not time consuming as long as you keep a good pace from one set to another. I suggest reducing the rest period between the sets to enhance the training intensity.



Now that we discussed what has to be done and what pace the workout should be set in, let’s look into the exercises. Inclined bench press is one of the 3 best upper chest exercises, if used diligently we can get great results. I think these are my 3 best chest exercises for the Perfect Pecs.




I did a variation of two benching exercises. Inclined bench press and inclined close grip bench press, 7 sets of 35-40 reps each exercise. Do it in the same order as I. once you are done with total of 14 sets on both of these exercises go on to do dips. 5 sets of dips to failure the pump you get out of it enormous.


Try this variation on your chest day and see great chest development.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    lat pulldown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for taking time and stopping by, appreciate the support Nathan.

      Delete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. exercise for chest building

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. best time for bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete