Monday, September 14, 2015

Fitness, Health and Bodybuilding

Fitness, Health and Bodybuilding, Beyond Brawn is a New Series in which we not only look into training strategies, we also extensively look into nutrition and Interview other youtubers who have been bitten by the Iron bug. This is the third Episode of beyond Brawn in which I interview my friend and fellow youtuber Nigel Bush.


Nigel is from UK and loves bodybuilding and has a very good YouTube channel and a fitness community on Google plus. He helped me initially when I started my channel by commenting, share and liking my content. He has been training from a longtime and has liking for bodybuilding history.

We talked on different topics right from today’s bodybuilding scene to vegan gains, training strategies and much much more! Here is Nigel’s YouTube channel. Please subscribe to him if you haven’t already!



No comments:

Post a Comment