Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Thoughts on 4 lifts competition : bench, Deadlift, squat and overhead press

The 4 lift competition is getting interesting as we have completed two months of it. Some are doing good and some great and some not so great. Well I fall into the not so great category, why you may ask ? Well I have been busy in my personal life. Work, life generally keeps me busy and leaves little room for training, hence a different approach to the training. I was once training 3 hours a day this had great results from such training methodology. Now coming back to the competition itself, I believe we should do all the 4 lifts on the same day so as to make it hard to get the pr and perform at your best and mimick a actual meet. Here is the video do Checkout my YouTube channel and follow the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment