Wednesday, July 26, 2017

How do I lose stubborn belly fat?


How do I lose stubborn belly fat? This is a question which people bombard me with all the time. Today I decide to put this question to rest and let me tell you it all depends on your body fat percentage!



If you are willing to put in hard work and time, consider the following:



To have a six pack it’s important that you must have low body fat to have the six-pack visible.



Building a six pack in using equipment’s is very easy considering your body fat is already under control. you need if you are under 15 to 20 % it’s great.



abs are like any other muscle. matter of fact abs is small group of muscle which can be trained relatively easily.






I have outlined some of the ab routine, they are:



Sit-ups which targets the upper and hits secondarily lower abs.

Leg Raises: they are great exercise which for lower abs and if done correctly can give you great results.



Lying leg raises plus Crunch: this is another variation which hits both upper and the lower abs.



Knee-ins: these are another great exercise for lower abs

Reverse crunches: this is another variation which hits both upper and the lower abs.



do let me know if you have any more questions. Follow this routine and it will help you burn the stubborn belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment