Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Natural Body Transformation Report Week 1 Day 2

In this blog post I like to discuss where I started from on day I share some pics below to monitor progress.  Many people claim to be Natural and share progress pictures where you see drastic changes. body transformation done in a natural way is the best way because the changes will last longer and you don't need any enhancers.Subscribe to my blog Rockhard Physique as I share my journey. 








As far as diet is concerned I am on a low carb, high protein and moderate fat. But it's ending up with me over eating carb. It takes time to hit the macros on point let's not forget it's not a day or two's journey it's gonna be a 12 to 16 weeks of transformation. I plan to build muscle while getting as lean as possible. 

I am sharing my day two workout. Here is what I did.


Chest & Biceps 



Dumbbell bench press 


45.45 kg  x 20  reps 2 sets

59.09 kg  x 12 reps 1 set

68.18 kg x 12 reps 1 set

85 kg x 6 reps 2 sets

85 kg  x 2 reps 2 sets



Decline bench press 


61.36 kg  x 10 reps 3 sets

70.45 kg  x 6 reps 1 set



Machine hammer strength press 


54 kg  x 12 reps 1 set

64 kg x 7 reps 1 set

68 kg  x 5 reps 1 set



Barbell Curls


43.18 kg  x 7 reps 4 sets



Dumbbell hammer Curls 


22.72 kg  x 7 reps 2 sets


That’s it. Great week. Thanks all my readers from around the world Ukraine, Russia, USA, India and United kingdom. Remember to come back to my blog to follow my journey. 

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and support me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment