Monday, February 19, 2018

Natural Body Transformation Report Week 1


I am on my Natural body transformation journey follow me as I do it all natural buy thst I mean I don't even take supplements.

I have always wondered how real are these body transformation and body transformation challenges. Well one of the best ways to find out is to do it yourself. 



I will be sharing my workout routines, diet and my findings and struggle. Let's kick off the the blog post with my day one workout. Here is what I did.

SHOULDERS & TRIS

Seated dumbbell shoulder press

45.45 kgs  x 14  reps 3 sets

54.54 kgs x 10 reps 2 sets

I’ve always been naturally strong on this exercise. 

Machine Shoulder press 

50 kgs x 10 reps 2 sets

Dumbell lateral raises 

31.81 kgs  x 7 reps 2 sets

Dumbell front raises 

31.81 kgs  x 10 reps 2 sets

Triceps cable press down 

45.45 kgs  x 14 reps 2 sets

59. 09 kgs  x 10 reps 2 sets

90.9 kgs  x 3 reps 2 sets

Close grip barbell bench press 

61.36 kgs  x 10 reps 1 sets

61.36 kgs x 6 reps 2 sets

That’s it. Great week. Remember to come back to my blog to follow my journey. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and support me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment